Onion's Weekly Art Gallery 10


    After about a 1 month hiatus, I'm back and ready to draw more! You can expect more bold drawings in terms of character posture, because that's really what I want to focus on right now. I had fun drawing these. My last one especially. It even surprised me.


Well then, let's start!!!~




Nothing special here. I was trying out the curved leg idea.


I love this girl's face. I even threw in a bit of pantsu.


Ahh, jeez... I screwed this up... The briefcase or whatever that is sucks.


I wanted to do a cat like pose. I like it.


This is my favorite drawing of the week. Her pose is great in my opinion. The only thing I don't like about he is the hand that clutches her chest. It looks a bit odd. But other than that, I'm super happy.



Once again,
~('o'~) Thanks for viewing! Comment, and visit next week! (~'o')~